To install the WooCommerce Trending Products Plugin manually:
- Download the latest version of the WooCommerce Trending Products Plugin to your computer.
- With an FTP program, access your site’s server.
- Upload (copy) the Plugin file(s) or folder to the
- In your WordPress Administration Panels, click on Plugins from the menu at the top.
- You should see your new Plugin listed. If not, with your FTP program, check the folder to see if it is installed. If it isn’t, upload the file(s) again. If it is, delete the files and upload them again.
- To turn the WordPress Plugin on, click Activate on the far right side of the list.
- And you are ready to use WooCommerce Trending Products